MISSION STATEMENT ... To celebrate where it's deserved! ... To take the Michael out of institutions and individuals where it's deserved! ...
Recently I had occasion to prepare my gravestone epitaph:
GENE...
Educator, Novelist,
Humanitarian and Humorist
- TO KNOW HIM WAS TO LOVE HIM -
Rest in Peace
....... But while I am still walking the earth do not hesitate to contact me at:
bobbyslingshot8@gmail.com
“…and I’ve posted this one because I don’t know a thousand words, let alone have any idea of how to put them in the right order even to make sense, never mind ‘devastating satire’….”
What a pathetic failure you are, Gene. In two months you have seen this nonsense of a blog completely hijacked and destroyed, and in retaliation you have not offered a single blow, let alone landed one. Well, I’ve had my fun and seen you exposed once again as a talentless, dirty minded and nasty bigot. Now for the serious business of crafting the journalism that will finally tear you apart.
“Let’s not do anything hasty”, you whinged a month ago. Well, I haven’t and I won’t. Spending this month making sure that you have no fight left in you because of having no resources with which to fight was a necessary first step.
Because now that I know that you are down, I can kick the shit out of you at my leisure. And I will relish every bootful.
You won’t be hearing from me - but you will be hearing from a lot of commissioning editors soon…
“…and I’ve posted this one because I don’t know a thousand words, let alone have any idea of how to put them in the right order even to make sense, never mind ‘devastating satire’….”
ReplyDeleteWhat a pathetic failure you are, Gene. In two months you have seen this nonsense of a blog completely hijacked and destroyed, and in retaliation you have not offered a single blow, let alone landed one. Well, I’ve had my fun and seen you exposed once again as a talentless, dirty minded and nasty bigot. Now for the serious business of crafting the journalism that will finally tear you apart.
“Let’s not do anything hasty”, you whinged a month ago. Well, I haven’t and I won’t. Spending this month making sure that you have no fight left in you because of having no resources with which to fight was a necessary first step.
Because now that I know that you are down, I can kick the shit out of you at my leisure. And I will relish every bootful.
You won’t be hearing from me - but you will be hearing from a lot of commissioning editors soon…